Optimizing Controls, Performance & Safety
Here are just some of the ways we make equipment that already works hard work smart:
- VFDs: Gain greater control than stop, slow, and fast. Think gas pedal vs. on/off switch.
- Radio controls: Stay in control and out of harm's way (we use pendants as backup)
- Lights: Identifying the crane is energized—and gets turned off when it's time to shut down
- Horns: For basic safety
- Industry Exclusive Safety Zone Lighting: Provides safety warning that's designed to get noticed—even by heads-down, on-task workers (You've seen it on forktrucks. It's a damn good idea.)
- Work lighting: Mounted under bridge cranes to correct for light blocked by the bridge.
- Overlimit devices: Keep people from lifting over capacity
- Weighing devices: Know how much you're lifting — built into crane or radio
- Scales: For precise measurement
- Anti-collision devices: So cranes can work in close proximity
- Automation: Increase safety and efficiency
- Maintenance Platforms and Catwalks for maintenance access